We are pleased to inform you that International festival for contemporary theatre and performance /IFCTP/ “Zero gravity” Knezha 2017, organized in the last nine years as NIATF ”Zvezden prah” by NCC “Borba1896” with the exclusive cooperation of the Ministry of Culture, “PLEVEN’S SOCIAL FUND – CULTURE CENTERS”, “Artist” Foundation, Town’s Institute Foundation, BAROQUE, YBSSTI and “America for Bulgaria” Foundation, included in the National cultural calendar of MC, full-pledged member or BFA, with major media partner – Bulgarian National Television /BNT/ organizes its First edition as a new festival conception from June 26th to July 2nd 2017 in the town of Knezha.
The manifestation is organized by Independent artists association and artists at the NCC “Borba1896” Knezha in partnership with DANCING OPPORTUNITIES, Ireland, www.dancingopportunities.com; One Gallery – Stefan Stoyanov, Bulgaria, www.onegallery.eu; ATOM Theatre, Bulgaria, www.atomtheatre.info.bg; wildchild innovations, Germany, www.wildchild-innovations.com; and the Bulgarian Festival Association, www.bfa.bg.
We are pleased to invite the theatrical and dance companies and groups for contemporary theatre and performance for participation in all festival directions, described in the renewed regulation of the manifestation.
We send you Regulation of IFCTP “Zero gravity” Knezha 2017, Brief history, Event information.
If you are interested in participating in our Festival, we will be glad to receive from you the following materials:
1. For participation in the theatrical program of the festival:
- Brief introduction of the suggested spectacle /Word document, no more than ½ a page, A4 format/;
- Artistic characteristics of the group /Word document, no more than ½ a page, A4 format/;
- Documentary about the performance;
- Administration fee for submission 25,00 EUR which you can transfer to the following account;
Bank account holder: NCC „BORBA 1896” | Company ID: 000183644
Bank account: IA Bank | BIC: IABGBGSF |IBAN: BG06IABG74941001675900
Please send your aplication until 19 April 2017 to the following e-mail: email@example.com
2. For participation in the artistic workshops:
- You will receive an application after the selective session.
Iskra Tsankova /Art-manager/
IFCTP “Zero gravity”, Organizational committee